Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I'm in the college room with one of the little ones. We have good news club today but a few of the kids weren't paying attention or following the rules. So, we had to take them out. I sent two back to good news with the promise they were going to behave now. The other one is still in here.

I'm kind of sleepy. I wish I had an ice cold coca cola right now. That would wake me up right away and refresh me. But gotta stick it out sin soda. Today I'm going home after program and finish the last two section in my math book. This coming thursday we have our final.
At 10:30am, on thursday. I'm meeting Jaquelin from Purto Rico. She is getting her masters at Fuller and wants to do an evaluation on our program. I'm going to catch up on my sleep this weekend. I plan on sleeping in every day until spring semester starts which is next tuesday. We all need to rest. This semester has been killer for me. I've been gettting to sleep late at night and wakeing up around 5:45am every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home