Thursday, February 12, 2004

I'm with my class watching Shreck. Very funny movie. Today is their friday because there is no school tomorrow. So, they get their friday break on thursday. I promised them to do something extra for them on fridays if their performance on homework and behavior during the week was superb (spll?). They been good so today I got them a movie and some flamin' hot cheetos, the lemon ones and some coca-cola to wash it down. They are happy.

Please be praying for the kids here at the harmbee. I've been trying to be more intentional about getting involved in their lives and getting accross the love I've received from JC. My students names are Kevon, Jarod, Ana, Kiara, Maggie, BB, Ryan Omar, Christian, Fernando and Benjamin. Please keep these guys in prayer.
Thank you. Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home